This API reference provides detailed information about Fraudio's API endpoints and how to interact with them.
To interact with our API, as mentioned in the Quickstart, you can send HTTPS requests to our central API URL. You can send these requests to the Fraudio root URL (
api.fraudio.com) with the route
The central API is comprised of several endpoints:
- Payment Fraud Score: This endpoint consumes real-time payments and produces fraud scores and recommendations.
- Payment Events Enrichment: This endpoint is for providing enrichments for transactions that do not need scoring.
- Payment Post-Authorization Enrichment: This endpoint consumes post-authorization payment data.
- Dispute Events: This endpoint consumes dispute events such as chargebacks and fraud notifications.
- Inter-Account Transfers: This endpoint consumes credit transfers between known wallets and/or bank accounts.
- Account Bank Transfers: This endpoint consumes transfers in and out of wallets and/or bank accounts.
- Merchant Evaluations: This endpoint consumes feedback about the merchant fraud scores.
- Merchant Account Information: This endpoint consumes merchant metadata.
- Rules Management: These endpoints fetch, create, update and archive rules.