This API reference provides detailed information about Fraudio's API endpoints and how to interact with them.
To interact with our API, as mentioned in the Quickstart, you can send HTTPS requests to our central API URL. You can send these requests to the Fraudio root URL (
api.fraudio.com) with the route
The central API is comprised of several endpoints:
- Payment Fraud Score Endpoint: This endpoint consumes real-time payments and produces fraud scores and recommendations.
- Payment Events Enrichment Endpoint: This endpoint is for providing enrichments for transactions that do not need scoring.
- Payment Post-Authorization Enrichment Endpoint: This endpoint consumes post-authorization payment data.
- Fraud Notifications Enrichment Endpoint: This endpoint consumes chargebacks and fraud notifications.
- Inter-Account Transfers Endpoint: This endpoint consumes credit transfers between known wallets and/or bank accounts.
- Account Bank Transfers Endpoint: This endpoint consumes transfers in and out of wallets and/or bank accounts.
- Merchant Evaluations Endpoint: This endpoint consumes feedback about the merchant fraud scores.
- Merchant Account Information Endpoint: This endpoint consumes merchant metadata.
- Rules Management Endpoints: These endpoints fetch, create, update and archive rules.